Mum’s Scones (Biscuits)
- 8 oz Plain Flour (All Purpose)
- 1 tsp Bicarb of Soda
- 2 tsp Cream of Tartar (If you have soy milk, only use 1 tsp)
- 2 oz Butter (chilled)
- 5 oz Milk and Water Mix
- 1 pinch Salt
- Mix and sieve flour, bicarb, cream of tartar and salt.
- Rub in butter to resemble breadcrumbs.
- Add liquid until all combined and ?
- Cut into squares, use a cutter, etc.
- Place a baking sheet and back for 10 minutes max. (Less for small ones) in over at 400 degrees. You can add 4 oz strong cheese after 2. Yields 12 large/ 24 small