- 1 3/4 cup Water at 80 degrees Farenheit
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 1/2 tsp Salt
- 5 cup Bread Flour
- 1/3 cup Fresh Rosemary
- 2 3/4 tsp Yeast (Dry Active)
Yields 2 pounds
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer with the dough hook (or mix by hand) until it is one ball, slightly sticky with nothing on the bowl.
- Prove until double in size (about 45 minutes).
- Knock back-shape into rolls or place in bread tin. Leave to cool for 30 minutes.
- Bake in a hot oven, 450-475, 10 minutes for rolls, 40-45 minutes for loaf. **It should sound hollow when knocked on base