Jacket Potatoes (Also known as Baked Potatoes)
- 1 - 2 Potatoes
- Choose medium-sized potatoes - scrub, then piece skins in several places.
- Wrap in paper towel individually.
- Cook on full power 5-6 minutes for 1 potato and allow an extra 2 minutes for each additional potatoes.
- Heat oven to 425/220 degrees. Wash and dry potatoes.
- Prick the potato skins in several places.
- Place rock salt in the base of the roasting tin, place potatoes on top and bake for 1- 1 ½ hours. To test if they are ready, insert a skewer easily in and out.