Fluffy Slime Recipe
- 1/2 cup White Glue
- 3 or 4 cup Shaving Cream
- 1 tbsp Saline
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baby Oil
- Assorted Food Coloring
- Add 1/2 cup of glue into a bowl.
- Add color - just a few drops a light color or more for a darker color.
- Stir to mix in the color.
- Add approximately 3 cups of shaving cream into the bowl. You can add another cup if you feel like it is not fluffy enough.
- Stir in 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Add 1 tbsp saline solution and mix.
- Mix thoroughly and knead mixture. This is when it turns into slime!
- Add in as much baby oil as you need to make the slime less sticky. Have fun!