- 16 oz Blackcurrants
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 8 oz Plain Flour (I prefer whole wheat flour)
- 5 oz Brown Sugar
- 3 oz Butter (room temperature)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder (level teaspoon)
- Place the flour in a large bowl, add baking powder (I mix with a balloon whisk).
- Add butter and rub into the flow lightly, using fingertips. Rub until it looks like breadcrumbs.
- Add the sugar and combine until evenly mixed. Your topping is now ready.
- Place the blackcurrants (fruit) into a deep dish, put the crumble on top. Bake at 350 degrees Farenheit for 30-40 minutes.